Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sketch Book: Fan Art

I have to admit that a lot of the art that I do is fan art from videogames.  I collect games from other countries, most of them games that were only released in japan.  Some of my best drawings are in this section so I feel that it would be a shame if I didn't include it.  I can't pretend that I don't draw anime style.  My style though has become a mix because of it.  What matters is that I'm able to draw in any style and be comfortable with it.
Chinami from Haruka beyond the stream of time 5 for the PSP
 
Amami from Haruka beyond the stream of time 5 for the PSP
Dylas with a baby from Rune Factory 4 for the 3DS

Tengu from Haruka beyond the stream of time for the PS1

Anubis from Kamigami no Asobi for the PSP

A page of a comic I did for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64 and 3DS

Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening for the 3DS

Hotaru and Ieyasu from Geten no Hana for the PSP

Sei-Lan from Angelique Special 2 for the PS1

Yorihisa from Haruka beyond the stream of time for the PS1


Chihiro and Sazaki from Haruka beyond the stream of time 4 for the PSP



No comments:

Post a Comment